Cognitive Neuroscience the study of human brain
By: Vineeta Tawney
- Cognitive neuroscience is the branch of studies which deals with the various ways how a human brain enables the human mind.
- The brain science explores the different ways how individual neurons functions and operate and it communicates to form a way more complex neuronal architectures which comprise the brain of a human.
- Cognitive science makes uses of the experimental methods of cognitive psychology as well as artificial intelligence for creating and testing the models of a higher-level cognition like the thoughts and the languages.
- Cognitive neuroscience generally bridges the space between these two domains. It also maps the higher-level cognitive functioning to known brain architectures as well as the known modes of the neuronal processing.
Compiled By: Vineeta Tawney
Product strategy is the set of choices a company makes to achieve business objectives. Choices such as which products to develop, which market segments to focus on, how to differentiate, how to price, how to position, how to message, and so on. A business needs to follow the following steps if it wants to deliver impact on its product strategy:
- Understand and outline its core business values and objectives
- Outline its business strategy
- Focus on execution
- Allocate the organizational resources to deliver results
Compiled By: Vineeta Tawney
AWS Machine Learning is among the fastest-growing technologies today and being backed with ML skills is considered one of the most sought after attributes in today’s job market.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is the study of various algorithms and models that a computer system use to execute certain tasks without any explicit instructions.
Machine Learning Methods:
- Supervised ML Algorithm
In the Supervised Method, input and output variable is given. It learns from the input and output data to produce the desired output.
- Unsupervised ML Algorithm
In the Unsupervised Method, only input data is given. It uses only input data to learn and produce the output.
What is AWS SageMaker?
Photonics is the science of light. It is the technology of generating, controlling, and detecting light waves and photons, which are particles of light. The characteristics of the waves and photons can be used to explore the universe, cure diseases, and even to solve crimes. Scientists have been studying light for hundreds of years. The colors of the rainbow are only a small part of the entire light wave range, called the electromagnetic spectrum. Photonics explores a wider variety of wavelengths, from gamma rays to radio, including X-rays, UV and infrared light. Continue reading
Compiled by: Vineeta Tawney
voltage is the measure of work required to move a unit charge from one location to another, against the force which tries to keep electric charges balanced. In the context of electrical power sources, voltage is the amount of potential energy available (work to be done) per unit charge, to move charges through a conductor. Continue reading
Below are the stages in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to help you find out if this process will work according to your team’s needs.
1) Strategy Meeting
A new Agile project starts by defining a clear goal or business need that your project wants to address. Why are you doing what you’re planning to accomplish? Look at the big picture–this serves as the core belief you’ll keep referring back to throughout the development process. Continue reading
WHAT’S the problem with too much light?
Light pollution affects many animals since light and dark often signals when to eat, sleep, hunt, migrate, or reproduce. That means light pollution alters and interferes with the timing of necessary biological activities. Continue reading