An overview of Vector Graphics
Vector graphics, consist of paths defined by a start and endpoint. These paths can be anything from a line to a series of lines that create a shape like a square or a circle. Despite the simplistic nature of a vector’s building block, paths are used to create extremely complex diagrams. Each path object carries its own mathematical statement that defines how the object should be displayed.
What Is an SVG File?
A file with the SVG file extension is most likely a Scalable Vector Graphics file. Files in this format use an XML-based text format to describe how the image should appear.
Since text is used to describe the graphic, an SVG file can be scaled to different sizes without losing quality—in other words, the format is resolution-independent. This is why website and print graphics are often built in the SVG format, so they can be resized to fit different designs in the future.
Compiled By: Vineeta Tawney
Product strategy is the set of choices a company makes to achieve business objectives. Choices such as which products to develop, which market segments to focus on, how to differentiate, how to price, how to position, how to message, and so on. A business needs to follow the following steps if it wants to deliver impact on its product strategy:
- Understand and outline its core business values and objectives
- Outline its business strategy
- Focus on execution
- Allocate the organizational resources to deliver results
Below are the stages in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to help you find out if this process will work according to your team’s needs.
1) Strategy Meeting
A new Agile project starts by defining a clear goal or business need that your project wants to address. Why are you doing what you’re planning to accomplish? Look at the big picture–this serves as the core belief you’ll keep referring back to throughout the development process. Continue reading
Advanced case management (ACM), also known as dynamic or adaptive case management, refers to the coordination of a service request in finance, health, legal, citizen or human resources-related matters, on behalf of a subject such as a customer, a citizen, or an employee.
What are the benefits of ACM?
- The knowledge worker plays a central role and determines the outcome of the case.
- A well-designed case management system helps enhance internal processes. It provides real-time insight and shows the current state of active cases at any level.
- ACM increases productivity and helps knowledge workers to make better business decisions. Because they don’t have to manage spreadsheets or systems, it becomes easier for them to add updates, scheduled events, and delegate tasks.
- An adaptive case management system delivers better outcomes at a lower cost. Since the time knowledge workers spend on cases is drastically reduced, they are able to handle more cases, saving the company money.
- ACM offers caseworkers increased flexibility as they can easily navigate through unforeseen conditions that require unique handling within the case. The system is able to adapt to changing business conditions.
Artificial intelligence in web development
AI in web development would help the user to automate various tasks that would help the web developers to find the solution. AI helps the user to create code from scratch that allows the developers to build up smarter apps and ensures faster time to market and quick turnaround time.
Pros and Cons of Artificial Intelligence in Web Development Continue reading
By: Vineeta Tawney
Data science is a multi-disciplinary course that applies scientific techniques, methods, algorithms, and practices to obtain knowledge and perspicacity from data in different forms, including structured and unstructured, alike to data mining.
Data science is a “theory to unify statistics, data analysis, machine learning, and their related methods” in order to “explain and analyze actual phenomena” with data. It uses techniques and theories described from various fields within the context of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science.
Components of Data Science:
- Data analysis:
Data analysis, the invented word for the analysis of data, is like a questioning activity.
It separates the macro picture of data within a micro picture and commands the complications produced by humans.
Big Data Analytics and Healthcare
By: Vineeta Tawney
What Is Big Data in Healthcare?
Now days we live longer primarily because treatment methods have changed and many of these changes are tracked by data. Doctors understand as much as they can about a patient and as early as possible, to pick up warning indications of serious diseases as they arise – treating any disease at an early stage is far simpler and cheaper. In healthcare data analytics, prevention is better than cure and managing to draw a complete picture of a patient will let insurances provide a personalized package. Continue reading